新闻标题:中山附近有实用英语口语培训中心吗
中山实用英语口语是中山实用英语口语培训学校的重点专业,中山市知名的实用英语口语培训机构,教育培训知名品牌,中山实用英语口语培训学校师资力量雄厚,全国各大城市均设有分校,学校欢迎你的加入。
1、专业的教师团队,掌握前沿的教学方法 2、教学经验丰富,善于激发学生的潜能 3、善于带动学员融入情景体验式课堂
中山实用英语口语培训学校分布中山市等地,是中山市极具影响力的实用英语口语培训机构。
【例】The body takes in and utilizes food substances. 身体吸收并利用食物成分。
当然,仅仅依靠连接词是不足以表明全文的连贯性的,适当的添加过渡句也是很好的承接手段,如Official Guide To The New TOEFL P263中有一篇关于DISHONESTY KILLS RELIABILITY 的5分范文中就有出现多处明显的段落过渡句,如第三段首"After stating that everyone's opinion can be different about this, for me honesty, in other words, always telling…"用来承接上下两段,以引出自己的观点看法;第五段首"Although I would like to see altruistic, understanding, thoughtful and loyal behavior from people, an instance of the opposite…"等都明显具备良好的过渡功能,让全文更加流畅舒服,朗朗上口。
【例】Did you see the deep imprint of the big toe? 你看到大脚趾所留下的深深的印痕了吗?
spectator [spektetr] n. 观众(audience)
家里舒适反而让人好逸恶劳(可转化)。
【例】Aged 15, Edward resigned himself to the fact that he'd never be a first-class musician. 爱德华15岁就自认为无法成为一名一流音乐家。
cushion [kn] n. 垫子(pillow) v. 缓冲(to protect against force or shock)
【例】The danger of the fire gave an impetus to the use of more durable material. 火灾的危险推动了更耐火材料的使用。
【例】Although the states dominated economic activity during this period, the federal government was not inactive. 虽然这个时期各州政府掌控着经济活动,但联邦政府也并非无所作为。
【记】分拆联想:j+elly(看作belly,胃)→果冻吃多了会胃胀→果冻
【派】subsequently(ad. 后来,随后)
B:嗯,这个趋势已经持续好几年了。
A:琼斯教授,昨天晚上我就快写完论文了,可那场雷暴把我电脑里的文件全部破坏了。您能宽限一天让我重新打一遍吗?
I agree with most of what you said, but I don’t agree with everything.我同意你说的大内容我并非同意你讲的一切。
I like to go with you.
我想和你一块儿去。
I like reading.
我喜欢阅读。
He promised to help her.
他答应过要帮助她。
We love watching VCD.
我们喜欢看VCD。
2) remember, forget, regret后面跟动名词时,动名词表示过去的动作, 后面跟不定式时,不定式表示将来的动作。
牛排要七分熟。Steak medium well.
请给我一瓶矿泉水。May I have a bottle of mineral water?
【例】Often, lawmakers simply revised the vetoed bill and passed it again. 立法者往往修改被否决的议案,接着再次通过。
A new problem has arisen.
出现了新问题。
The problem became even more complicated.
问题更复杂了。
He doped out a solution to the problem.
他想出了一个解决问题的办法。
I have often thought about this problem
我常考虑这个问题。
We got to the root of the problem
我们找到了问题的根源。
It is essential that we tackle this thorny problem.
我们很有必要处理这个棘手问题。
This gave me a clue as to the source of the problem.
这件事给我提供了找出问题根源的线索。
His efforts at solving the problem failed.
他企图解决这一问题的努力失败了。
However, he underestimates the scale of the problem
然而,他低估了问题的严重性。
The problem is millions of people are unemployed
问题是,大批的人都失业了。
We are faced with a serious problem.
我们面临着一个严重问题。
We are cognizant of the problem.
我们意识到了这个问题。
Having identified the problem, the question arises of how to overcome it.
在这个世界上取得成功的人,都努力去寻找他们想要的机会,假如找不到时,他们就自己创造机会。
【例】They are a rare breed. 它们是稀有品种。//I prefer my meat rare. 我的肉要半熟的。
中山实用英语口语培训学校成就你的梦想之旅。学实用英语口语就来中山实用英语口语培训学校