课程标题:漯河托福培训学校哪个好
漯河托福是漯河托福培训学校的重点专业,漯河市知名的托福培训机构,教育培训知名品牌,漯河托福培训学校师资力量雄厚,全国各大城市均设有分校,学校欢迎你的加入。
漯河托福培训学校分布漯河市源汇区,郾城区,召陵区,舞阳县,临颍县等地,是漯河市极具影响力的托福培训机构。
【记】词根记忆:prin(第一)+cip(取)+le→须第一位选取的→原则;原理
【记】词根记忆:in(不)+accessible(易达到的)→难达到的
Aphrodite loved Adonis more than she did anybody else,for he was a brisk,lovely young hunter.She gave up herhome at Olympus and took to the woods.In the woods she dressed herself up like a huntress and kept the youth company all day long.With him she wandered through grounds andgroves and over hills and valleys.She cheered hunting dogs andpursued animals of a harmless sort.They had a great time together.However,she warned him many times not to chase wild beasts like lions and wolves,but the young man just laughed at the idea.
假如把英语学习比作建造大厦的话,词汇便是深埋于地下的基石,虽不浮于表面,但决定了这座语言大厦的坚固与否。
什么时候商店开始营业?What time do stores open
我在哪里能买到?Where can I buy it?
我想看看这个 I’d like to see this
你有别的款式吗? Do you have another design?
你们有什么颜色的?What kind of colors do you have?
能找个我这么大号的吗?Could you show me something in my size?
强调地点: It was in the lab that my father did the experiment yesterday evening.
【例】Some members of the flock warn others of impending dangers. 鸟群中的一些成员警告其他成员即今后临的危险。
【例】Government's trade policies facilitated the exporting of agricultural products. 政府的贸易政策推动了农产品的出口。
The disaster suddenly came to the city. The strong earthquake destroyed the houses and killed people\'s lives.
漯河托福培训学校哪个好
economy [knmi] n. 经济(制度);节俭,节约(thrift, saving)
【派】rooster(n. 公鸡)
【例】Aristotle considered an object downward or upward motion to be the result of dominant nature of the object. 亚里士多德认为,物体的上下运动是由物体本身所具有的支配性所产生的结果。
A:我的老板说,假如我继续深造的话,公司将负担所有大学费用。
【派】stringed(a. 有弦的)
penmanship [penmnp] n. 书法(calligraphy);书写的技巧或风格
fume [fjum] n. 臭气;烟;激怒 v. 熏;冒烟
【例】Your professor has asked me to talk to you today about the topic that should be of real concern to civil engineers: the erosion of the US beaches. 你的教授让我今天和你谈谈土木工程师真正应该关心的问题:美国海岸遇到的侵蚀。
那机器有点问题。
Something is wrong with the machine.
另外,我重复了我的问题。
I repeated my question for good measure
我们找到了问题的根源。
We got to the root of the problem
这是一个伦理学和经济学的关系问题。
It is a question of the relation of ethics to economics.
各种各样的挫折和问题耽搁了生产进度。
Various setbacks and problems delayed production
我常考虑这个问题。
I have often thought about this problem
这件事给我提供了找出问题根源的线索。
This gave me a clue as to the source of the problem.
这些问题现在已经解决了。
These problems have now been sorted.
他们对这个问题进行了开诚布公的讨论。
They had a frank discussion about the issue.
研究绕过了一些问题。
The research begs a number of questions.
不只是我一个人提出了问题。
I wasn\'t the only one asking questions
我们必须彻底解决这一问题。
We have to resolve this matter once and for all
他回避了这个非常微妙的问题,只做了个笼统的表述。
【参】grow(v. 生长,成长)
漯河托福培训学校成就你的梦想之旅。学托福就来漯河托福培训学校
培训咨询电话:点击左侧离线宝免费咨询